Friday, September 7, 2012

Ah, September FF

It's really the 7th day of September, crazy.  Next week will be the middle of September and I'll be in Hawaii.
1.  Saturday morning we celebrated Alisha's Birthday at Tami's Tea Cottage.  They have the best brunch in the valley, especially their mac and cheese with a huge amount of cream cheese.  Yummy!
Alisha is into Owl's lately, I bough her owl earrings and an owl wallet that she has been wanting.  I bought them way back in November.

After brunch mom and I went to talbots and I only bought one sweater.  So proud of myself for such a small purchase.  We also went to a new second hand store (well new to me), recommended by Alisha and Dez where I got this black and white shirt.

2.  Saturday Afternoon Tenielle flew in from her Alaskan Cruise.  It was fun to hear about all the details of her cruise and to see her pictures.  Looks like she had fun.
3.  Sunday baby Stella was blessed.  She looked so cute in her vintage blessing dress and booties that mom wore when she was blessed, which I'm sure Grandma Swensen crocheted.
The boys were playing dress up. They are so cute!

4.  Aunt Leslie came from Phoenix this week.  It has been fun to visit with her.
5.  I put some new running music on my ipod yesterday, which made my jog last night very enjoyable.
6.  I found the piece to the vinyl machine, barely.  The little thing was wrapped in a piece of paper that I had initially thrown away, but went through the paper one more time and there it was!  Maybe we'll try it out when I get back from all my travels.
7.  Momma Middlebrook and I had a lovely chat this week.  Boy do I miss her and all of my favorite Charlotte Peeps.
8.  4 more shifts and a call day until Hawaii!
9.  Mom has made me 2 grilled mustard, ham and cheese sandwiches this week that totally hit the spot making me feel like a kid again.
10.  It's still in the 80's, so it's still summer ya'll!
Summer Ice Cream Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your vinyl part! My parents are also flying to Hawaii next week :). I love second hand stores! That blue shirt looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love second hand stores too, always love a bargain. Thanks for your sweet comments, I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete