Friday, September 21, 2012

Yes, It's A Hawaiian FF Indeed

Really I don't think I need to do a FF post this week, because the previous daily entries have said it all, but it wouldn't be a normal Friday without a FF post. 
1.  Snorkeling was my favorite part of this vacation for sure!
2.  Skyping Aidree, Bridget, and Nick this week.
3.  Glad we had a fan to blow around the warm air around us.
4.  College life, oh how I'm glad I've been there, done that.
5.  I'm going to really have to work out this week to take off the pound I'm sure I've gained, but oh the food has been worth the extra gym time.
6.  Having lunch with my friend Chrissy was such fun and reminded me of all of my favorite people in CLT.
7.  My friends in CLT had a baby shower for my friend Cassie and her baby girl this week.  Sending a gift helped me feel a little part of it.  Sure wish I would have been able to be there with them all.
8.  I've loved this extended Summer, but I admit it, I'm ready for Fall!
9.  It's been nice to be able to be casual in my dress and curly hair this week.
10.  Happy Birthday to my brother Tyler today.  We are the same age for the next 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment