Monday, September 17, 2012

Relaxing

Today was a rather relaxing day.  We of course headed to the beach at Turtle Bay where we stayed for 2 hours.  I finished my book and have started another Stargirl.  We had lunch and then enjoyed some down time.   I talked on the phone some and read.  When Chris and Rachel got home we ate pie. 

Then we went to another beach where Tony and Chris jumped from a rock and snorkeled, while Rachel and I got some rays on the beach and I read.  I like reading days!

We passed Ted's Bakery, so of course we had to stop and get another chocolate PB pie.  I tried to convince them that we needed a peach Boston cream, but we went with the CPB.  
We had dinner at Kuhuku Grill where they all had delicious hamburgers and I had the macadamia nut, coconut shrimp and a delicious salad.  
We were too tired and full that we didn't even have pie tonight.  I really wanted a shaved ice today.  Maybe tomorrow. 
See that gigantic frog?

2 comments:

  1. This is fun- it's like we are there with you...just a day behind :). Keep eating those pies and keep telling us what you are eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation to me is what I'm going to eat next. No counting calories and enjoying all of the local eateries is so much fun! Glad you are enjoying my travelog

    ReplyDelete