Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Friday Welcomes Fall

1.  By the calendar it is officially Fall.  Yes, I'm a bit sad that my extended Summer is coming to a close, but hey, we've still had highs in the 80's here in Idaho, so although the mornings have been a bit nippy and I've had to wear a jacket, the evenings are still beautiful for a jog with Tristen or by myself.
2.  I've been enjoying a bit of Hawaii every time I snack on a macadamia nut, chocolate covered, coconut covered, caramel covered, or toffee covered.
3.  I have had major jet lag this week, meaning I haven't been able to sleep but a few hours each night.  Thankfully the last few nights I've recovered, just in time for my next time zone change.
4.  I've worked 5 of 6 days this week.  I'm glad I made it through.  Monday when I was driving home I thought to myself, that it seemed like an ER in the UC today.  I can't decide if I miss the ER or not.  I really am enjoying my job as I still see a lot of variety, but it's not crazy all the time.
5.  It's time to unpack what is still left in my suitcases so that I can re-pack them with warmer clothes for my Fall Foliage New England/Canada tour that starts today, well actually tomorrow, but I'm flying out of SLC in the morning, so I am driving there today.  So yes, I'm officially on vacation again.  I'm so excited for the coming week.  My oldest childhood friend Jenny is coming with me.  We went to Hawaii over 5 years ago and had a blast.  Mom is really in need of a vacation and has been wishy washy since June when we got our tickets.  Well, Sunday she decided she wanted to come with us. So she is coming.  I'm excited for the smells, sights, food, and sounds of fall foliage! Stay tuned for your day to day vacation voyage through me.  And yes, I know I still need to put Hawaii pictures up...I barely just got them uploaded to my computer so give me a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment