1. Such a great week which started with pedicures, sushi, and massages on Saturday!
2. Monday we left SLC towards PHX and on our way there I was able to check off a few items on my bucket list...blog post coming.
3. Wednesday morning we toured the Gilbert Temple as it hasn't been dedicated yet. It is absolutely beautiful! We then had lunch with my cousin Deb! Oh it was so good to see her and to take my parents to one of my favorite restaurants in the area Oreganos.
5. Yesterday I got to go to work for the first time in 8 months! I only worked the morning but most of it was getting my passwords working, visiting and then I saw 3 patients. It was so exciting. It was just like riding a bike, even the computer program.
6. Yesterday I talked to Dr. Z in Martha's Vineyard! After Europe and through September I'll be working in MVY; can't wait!
7. Today I bought a new dress from Ralph Lauren. It is darling; blue with cream colored polka dots and cream edging. I love it!
8. I have already joined a gym, which I'm excited about; all with a pool, cycle classes and weights!
9. Today we went with Deb to an olive oil mill and had huge snow cones! We celebrated mom and dads anniversary tonight. Best of all we have had enjoyable conversations with Deborah, Aunt Leslie and Uncle Gordon! We have also played a few hands of cards and of course I've lost.