2. Last Friday I had a slumber party with my cousin Alisha, I know you might say we are too old for slumber parties, but we aren't! She taught me how to play Settlers. It was pretty fun. We watched a movie The Tourist which was pretty good too.
3. I had a massage this week to try to get rid of my neuropathy, it didn't work, but it felt good!
4. Alisha, her husband and I went to Flatbread this week. I love Flatbread and highly recommend their vegi pizza and Italian salad with roasted red pepper dressing.
5. Last night we had a baby shower for my friend Charleen. Her baby is darling and such a chunk. I had fun decorating with candy and an anchor theme.
7. This week I heard from Martha's Vineyard. Dr. Z. said he wants to finally get me out there. I can't wait!
8. I'm slowly packing up my winter clothes and just about to get out my summer ones, even though I'm sure it was just a month ago that I put them away or at least it feels like it. I can't wait to go to Phoenix and get started back to work come Feb. 3 (even though I will go into work Jan 30 for a few hours).