Thursday, January 23, 2014

Moving Forward!

Goodbye home, Goodbye bed, Goodbye mom taking care of me and doing my laundry, Goodbye ugly cold winter inversion...hello road to SLC for a few days to see my cute nieces and then onto Phoenix.  Next week at this time I will be picking grapefruit and tangelos from the tree in the back yard, lounging on the patio swing and getting some color on this white skin!

This morning I read the perfect quote for today:  "Despite how difficult circumstances may look at the moment, those who have faith and move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out."  Gordon B. Hinckley

Yes, things have worked out and I'm moving forward with a very happy spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Hello bad cold, sorry to tell you but both Gordon and I have bad colds that go straight to your chest, its horrid. I'm worried about you and your parents getting it. Gordon got it more than two weeks ago and despite all my precautions he gave it to me, I've had it for a week. We got the flu shot but I guess its not the flu. Ugh I'm so frustrated!!

    ReplyDelete