Friday, January 4, 2013

First Fabulous Friday of 2013

Oh we have had a fabulous Friday indeed.  Can't believe we've packed so much into 1 week.
1.  Saturday I was on call and thankfully didn't get called in.  The unmarried kids and mom and day went to the Discovery Center to see Bodies Revealed.  It was pretty neat.  Later we met all the other kids at Wahooz where we the little kids wore themselves out in the kiddie playground.  Aidree and I spent our card on the candy machine.  Afterwards we went to DQ.  It was a crazy bunch, but fun altogether.  It snowed that day too!
2.  Sunday we finally had our Christmas with the entire family.  It was a lovely day.  Tyler and Danielle blessed their baby in the morning.  Then they all came for breakfast.  Some took naps and then Christmas presents.  Cousin Emily and her kids also came over in the evening for a visit.
I love my 3 nieces, so sweet and beautiful.
Kaeson's Blessing day.  What a cute boy he is.
Sweet Stella is just a doll!
I love this picture of Bridget in deep thought.
3.  New Years Eve we played the Candy Bar Game, always a hit with the children.
Not happy he couldn't choose another candy bar, funny to us, sad to him.

4.  New Years Day everyone left.  Mom, dad and I couldn't handle the quite long, so we went to Cracker Barrel where I was hoping to have some greens but they were out.  Yummy dinner still.  We went to Emily's where we enjoyed a lovely conversation.
5.  I only worked 2 days this week.  It was wonderful.  I could get use to that!
6.  Today I went to lunch with sisters from our ward, visited my friends dad in the hospital and watched Tristens girls.
7.  Thursday mom and I went in half for a vitamixx blender.  We even ground our own wheat in it and made homemade bread.  Yummers!  I have missed my spinach shakes.  Glad I can have them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment