1. Friday Tenielle came to town for a quick weekend home. We met her for lunch/early dinner and a Costco run. Friday night we went to our hometown High School football game to watch our cousin play. It was fun to see old friends from my school days.
2. Saturday evening we had Young Family Halloween a little late because Aunt Leslie, Uncle Gordon and cousin Lisa came for the first time! The turn out was huge. We had soup, long johns and hayrides. The kids also did some trunk or treating. Needless to say I had some massive abdominal pain before trunk or treating so I had to go home. I did dress up as a 70's disco girl with one of my awesome wigs and a dress from a dress up dance in College; I couldn't find the awesome white boots that went with the outfit. It was fun and fun to see lots of family. Aunt Leslie and her family stayed at our house the two nights they were here. It is always fun to have her in town and even more fun to have her stay at our house!
4. Tuesday my friend Pam and her daughter Morgan came to town! Super fun having her here! Morgan has the cutest goldie locks!
6. Yesterday Aunt Carol and Alisha came over. She helped me sew my first hat! I think I like crocheting better than sewing, but it was fun and I have a warm, stylish hat from it now. We took Pam to lunch at our favorite Robin's Nest. I've decided I like this "stay at home mom thing!" We go to lunch, do crafty things and fix dinner. I could totally do this, but I admit I do miss working.
7. Found out this week that Boise is getting a Charming Charlies! I can't wait. I love this store, not like I need any more jewelry or scarves.
Weekly Menu Plan #106
1 day ago