1. Is there anything more fabulous than hearing the words REMISSION? This week this was indeed the most fabulous event! Yes, the following picture is a little blurry...mom needs some photography lessons.
4. I finally found some new CK jeans that fit, are stylish and are slimming. Not that I don't have a million pair of jeans, but given my abdomen isn't the same these days I needed a new pair.
5. Wednesday after visiting Dr. Dan we went to Whole Foods. They were the friendliest group of employees. The man at the deli asked how our day was and if we had anything fun planned. We told him of our good news. As we were going to pay for our delicious sandwich another employee came up to us and put a sticker on our sandwich telling us he heard of our good news and lunch was on them. When we were paying for another purchase the same thing happened, but this time the cashier threw in a box of caramels. Totally awesome and much appreciated.
6. Wednesday evening I met up with my dear friend Kaycee. Unfortunately her life has been super crazy with buying and selling a house that we haven't seen each other since February. We talked for a straight 3 1/2 hours. I sure love her and our friendship. We talked about a girls trip to Mardi Gras the end of February/beginning of March. I hope we can do it, we'd have so much fun!
7. I worked on Super Saturday stuff all week. It's tomorrow and will be one more thing for me to check off of my list of things to do this year.
8. Tonight we went to a quadriplegic wheelchair rugby game that our friend Jeff played in. Talk about rough playing. I was so amazed at the physic of these physically challenged guys. Who would have known they could move like they did. It was very entertaining.
10. My work called today asking if I could come back to work the beginning of February. I'm pretty sure I'm going to take them up on it. I hate Winter and Phoenix in February would be much more comfortable for sure. Plus February is the best time for grapefruit! I had originally planned on waiting until the beginning of March but I think I should be ready to work by then.