Wednesday, November 27, 2013

God Is In The Details

May I share with you one of my most favorite quotes...

"The same God that placed that star in a precise orbit millennia before it appeared over Bethlehem in celebration of the birth of the Babe has given at least equal attention to placement of each of us in precise human orbits so that we may, if we will, illuminate the landscape of our individual lives, so that our light may not only lead others but warm them as well."
Neal A. Maxwell.

I have always loved this quote.

It makes sense that all of the people I have met along my path have been put there for a reason at the very time I needed them to cross my path.  Some have stayed, while others have been there for only a short time.

It makes sense that 2 years before I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer I felt so sure that I needed to be closer to home, even though I didn't want that change in my life, the Lord knew I needed it.  

It makes me confident that the Lord is in the very details of my life, that if I will let Him lead me, He will.  

How grateful I am for these small details, for the amazing people in my life and the direction my life has taken with the  help of an all knowing, all loving God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment