Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Favorite Things

1.  Hand Stamped Jewelry
2.  Barf Bags:  Yep much better barfing in the bags than the small bowls
3.  Market Baskets that I got in Phoenix
4.  Black Yoga Pants
5.  Flavored Balsamic Vinegars, especially Leroux which I got in Martha's Vineyard, made into my favorite Spinach Salad Dressing
6.  Chicago Style Popcorn from Costco
7.  My Vitamix
8.  Dansko's, yes still my favorite shoes
9.  My second pair of Asics running shoes
10.  Calvin Klein and Lucky Jeans
11. Scarves and Hats to cover my bald head, but now I'm done with wanting to cover my bald head
12.  Sweet Barbecue Sauce from the Woodlands BBQ and Pig Pickin' Parlor in Blowing Rock, NC.  I seriously could drink this stuff!
13.  Vera Bradley purses and bags
14.  Tazo Herbal Tea found at Wal-Mart.  Love the wild sweet orange, mint and passion which is kind of tart and has hibiscus!
15.  Blog Books

1 comment:

  1. I have so many favorite things from 2013 just from you!! I love the cd you sent us!! My basket you gave me!! Mangos!! most of all hope, love, family, HEALTH, and most of all again Heavenly Father and Christ all these took on a new meaning this year!!

    ReplyDelete