1. We forgot to do Tristen's Thanksgiving activity on Thanksgiving, so we did it on Saturday...Loved it!
3. I drove home with Teneille and Tanner Sunday, to fly to Charlotte on Tuesday. Monday I went to visit my work, who I'm so grateful for. Getting cabin fever and so ready to start traveling and working. I also met up with my advisor from PA school. She gave me some great ideas for presenting ovarian cancer to PA conferences, which is what I ultimately want to do.
4. Tuesday morning we woke to a lot of snow and it snowed all day. I went to the temple that morning and came out to as much or more snow than what I had scraped off my car before going. I was grateful some nice guy let me get in my car to warm up as he scraped the snow off for me.
5. Tuesday I flew to Charlotte! Need I say more? Just flying in made me feel like I was home again. And to fly in to 60's was heavenly! The best is that today it was 76 with humidity and felt wonderful!
6. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday night with my friend Lauren and her cute family of boys! She is such a great friend. Wednesday I saw several of my Charlotte girlfriends at Lunch Bunch. It was so good to see them. Then Lauren and I went shopping at Talbots. I spent a few hours chatting with my friend Katie before Lauren and I met my friend Carly for sushi!
7. Thursday I met my friend Jessica for lunch. We use to work together. It was so good to see her. Then I spent some time chatting with friends Wendy and momma and pappa Middlebrook. Nick came and picked me up and we went to the best live performance I have ever seen. We had 4th row seats to the Charlotte Symphony Christmas program. It was awesome and so good to see Nick!
8. Today Nick and I went up to the mountains of Boone and Blowing Rock, hoping to see a beautiful view...we only saw fog, but it was still fun. We had a delicious bbq lunch, the sauce was so good that we each bought some.