Here is my top 13 of 2013 in no particular order:
1. Living through a diagnosis of Ovarian Cancer, an 8 hour surgery, 2 minor surgeries, 19 days in the hospital, 4 months of chemotherapy and being a champ through losing my hair.
2. Disney World, Harry Potter Land, Fresh Strawberry and Orange Fields in Florida.
3. A Beautiful Seattle Day in January and visiting with my dear friend Aubrey not once, not twice but three times this year!
4. Spending precious time with Grandpa Swensen and family more than I have in years.
5. Visiting great friends and cousins in NYC.
6. Picking grapefruit off a tree and eating as much as I wanted, when I wanted for 10 weeks.
7. 2 NC visits and a day in Charleston.
8. Re-connecting with and seeing Kirt after 9 years and seeing PA friends!
9. Visits from friends Nick, Grandma Jeanette, Pam and Lauren.
10. Seeing productions of Beauty and the Beast, Newsies, Annie, Tarzan and The Charlotte Symphony Christmas.
11. 24 hours on Martha's Vineyard
12. My first Thanksgiving Day 5K
13. Watching as much college football and eating as many snow cones as my little heart desired.