Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Preparations

I'm laying in my bed in the hospital, thinking of what fun I could be having doing Christmas Preparations.  I'm so in the mood to decorate gingerbread men, make peanut clusters, chocolate haystacks and someday I'll learn how to made pecan rolls.  I can just smell my mom's kitchen, well I'm trying to imagine the smell instead of the hospitals stagnant smell.  My mouth is really wanting something besides Popsicles, jello, chocolate pudding, orange sherbet and ice.  I haven't had any candy since surgery and having major withdrawals.  I really can't type well, because of my IV that is in the way and my blurred vision.  So let's hope in the next few days I will feel up to doing some Christmas Preparations! Hope you are nearly ready for this exciting holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your home by now, I need to call and find out. We have a week left so hope you are home and doing all those Christmas things you so long to do!! Love Aunt L

    ReplyDelete