Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Moving Day!

Today's the day.  I only slept a few hours, but I'm rearing to go, the bathroom is clean, I'm almost packed and I even got a shower in!  And yes I'm blogging as I'm watching the movers do all the work, thank goodness since I woke up with a spasm in my left upper back and my right lower back should be nice for my 8 1/2 hour drive to Cleveland.  I just said goodbye to one of my dearest friends Karen.  I know she was expecting me to cry, as was Nick last night when I said goodbye but I didn't.  Ok, I did tear up when I drove away from Nick for a second last night but all in all no tears.  That is a good thing.  I think I just feel so good about this move and have been waiting so long and am ready.  

Saying goodbye to my friend and coworker Michael wasn't easy

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's a good thing I didn't swing by Wed night because you probably weren't home. Sorry I missed out on Tuesday- hope you got my phone message. Anyway, good luck with your new adventures and will be checking your blog for any fun stories. And I want to see a pic of your billboard :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get your message, I don't remember what I was doing or when I got it, but I did. Sorry I didn't call you back. There was a little craziness going on, but thank you for the thought.

    ReplyDelete