Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Packing Day!

Yes, it's the day where all of my junk or treasures go into boxes to be shipped to MT.  My packers said they would be here between 9-11.  Well, it's 10:59 and they aren't here.  But I'm actually glad they weren't here at 9.  I am finally feeling ready for them to come.  In the last 3 hours I spent at least 30 minutes of it talking to Steve who called to say I heard you were moving.  He just didn't expect that it would be today.  In the mean time I started a load of laundry, finished printing some vinyl, got dressed, and put my make up on.  I have sense made 3 batches of cookie dough, that I intend on baking for my nurses at some point, talked to Nick, washed dishes, packed some personals, talked with my friend Angela as she stopped by to pick up her cd's but actually forgot them when she left, swept the floor that was filthy, folded 2 loads of laundry, packed my suit case, and now I'm blogging.  Yes, I know I should be doing something else like packing, but that's what they packers are for and they still aren't here.  This moving thing is not for wimps and I'm kind of a wimp.

Thank you to my loyal VT who showed up yesterday when I got home from work to help me paint.  What would I have done with out them.  They truly out did themselves.  I could not have done this without them.  It makes me want to be a better VT.  And next time I hear of someone moving you better be sure I'll be over to help.  Mom's right, "Many hands make work light."  It's 11:10 and they still aren't here...

No comments:

Post a Comment