Friday, October 21, 2011

We Made It!


Do you see that?  It's a plane on a train.  Kind of cool.
Today we drove from near Billings, MT to DL.
 I'm really going to love it.  I love the house and the view.  It was pretty crazy seeing my picture every where I turned.  We stopped off at the clinic for a bit..  It was weird seeing my face looking back at me, what was really funny was my picture was all over town and I had to tell people in the clinic my name, guess they don't pay attention to advertisements.  We stopped into the local Cafe' going  into the door, there I am.  We went to the bakery and there I was again.  We walked into the bakery and they knew who I was.  Dad thought it was pretty funny.  He had to take a picture and send it to everyone.  We then drove to Idaho.  We stopped in Idaho Falls to get gas and of course I made dad drive around the temple.  The Idaho Falls temple is so pretty.  We got home just before midnight.  It was is always nice to be home and in my bed.

The scenery from DL to Idaho was rather pretty. 
Yep, that's snow.  It's so pretty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment