Sunday, August 25, 2013

Terah's Army

Yesterday we had a huge celebration for my Grandpa's 88th birthday.  At one point he said a few words and then my dad stood up to thank our family for their prayers and talked about how we certainly have felt each one in our families behalf over the past few months.  He talked about the fact that I have a battle that I am fighting, but that I have a huge army behind me.  Then my Aunt Cindy surprised me and everyone with teal bracelets, the ovarian cancer survivor color that say, "Terah's Army."  There were 200 bracelets, which have all been handed out. They were such a hit, we will be getting more!  I'm so grateful for all the support in my behalf.  It means so much to me to have my family and friends wearing a simple bracelet around their wrists that constantly remind them of me.

1 comment:

  1. Terah's Army bracelets was such a wonderful idea from Cindy!! I love her and them!!
    Love Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete