Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm In My Happy Place

Today was a very happy day for me!  I love surprises, so at 1030 when Kirt called and said he had just flown in and his day was open because he got his schedule mixed up I was like heck ya I'll throw together a cute outfit, put a little make-up on and top it off with a wig!  30 minutes later I drove up to the airport, got my favorite kind of greeting and headed to lunch at the sandwich shop where Tristen and I had originally planned on meeting Tanner for lunch.  We had a lovely time chatting it up and eating some of the best sandwiches ever.  Oh, it was so good to see this man after 9 years.  Since he had the day open him and I opted to go see some Fall colors in Park City, unfortunately we didn't see much color as it seemed to have been past peak.  We did have some fun doing some shopping at the outlets where he bought some sunglasses and I bought black leggings and a hounds tooth tank top at Talbots.  It was a near perfect day weather wise and even more perfect being with Kirt.  We went to his hotel which was at the amazingly beautiful Grand America and chatted for well over 2 hours.  By that time it was time for me to meet Tenielle at the Capital for the swearing in of the new Lieutenant Governor and to eat eclairs and for Kirt to get ready to meet with some big wig doctors.  I definitely feel like I'm in my happy place tonight!  Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures, I don't know how that happened, but I'll for sure take some the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a fun day!! Terah you make everyday fun if its at all possible!! Catching up with good friends is really a wonderful way to spend a day!! Sorry you didn't see much color in the canyon but I hope it was pretty down below.

    ReplyDelete