me so much strength to plow through my last week of chemo.
3. Saturday us girls went for pedicures; how can that not be fabulous? We also went to witches day out at Gardner village, lots of people and fun!
|I asked Aidree what today was and she said, "Boise State Day!" Love this girl!|
4. We had to leave Sunday but not before a bubble bath and a little Chocolate for breakfast!
6. It was a beautiful Fall week this week. I love this time of year, the beauty of the leaves and temps in the 60's...if only I could wear my jeans comfortably.
8. When I got home from chemo this week my RS president had left a beautiful bouquet of yellow daisy's and cards from sisters in my ward. It totally made my day!
9. Alisha and baby Calvin came to visit me at the hospital on Wednesday during IP chemo. It is always a joy to have her visit!
11. Yesterday when chemo had me physically and emotionally drained I read the following quote that brought even more tears to my eyes, but brought me so much peace and hope, "You will one day stand aside and look at your difficult times and you will realize that He was always there beside you." President Monson
12. Last night my friend Holly came over and gave me a most relaxing massage and my friend Megan brought over onions for French Onion Soup. I have the best friends ever; so thankful for each one of them!
13. Today I will sleep most of the day, actually it is almost 1 and I have slept most of the morning. I try to remember I'm healing. Chemo side effects I won't miss you one bit. I'm thankful for so many prayers in my behalf, because as of yet my bones aren't in splitting pain, but my fingers and toes look like little sausages from all of the fluid and I'm just about to go get my last liter of fluid for the week, like I need any more, but because of slightly elevated kidney functions a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Thank goodness I wrote most of this post throughout the week, because if I hadn't you'd not be getting Fabulous Friday... here is to next Friday when I will be finished with chemo and we can celebrate!
14. BSU/BYU football game tonight!!!! Should be a great game!