Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

It is snowing tonight! First snow on Christmas Day in Charlotte since 1947. It is coming down quite hard too. I have had plenty of White Christmas's in Idaho, but never dreamed of one in Charlotte. Today wasn't such a bad day. Actually it was quite slow, which I enjoyed. Nothing too exciting today. It was Christmas Day and well kind of like another day for me, while everyone else was celebrating. I still feel like I have one more week until Christmas because my family does it on New Years Day. I actually like it this way. I have many favorite Christmas's, but I would have to say this year helped me to better understand and enjoy the month as I have written nearly every day about what Christmas is to me. Even though I am an adult I still can't wait to see what snow we will have in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment