Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Things From 2010

For Christmas the past few years my family has given their favorite things from that year. So I decided I would give you a list of my favorite things from 2010:
-Pandora on my iPad. I love to be able to listen to all sorts of music when I want without commercials.
-In February I went to IKEA. I bought this awesome tierd thing that I put my jewelry in. I love it.
-I never imagined that I would say that I love my vacuum cleaner. I finally broke down and bought my first one; a dyson. I have had hand me downs and it was time. I must admit I love to vacuum now.
-Southern Living Magazine. This was actually the gift I gave as my favorite gift this year. A full subscription, which they will receive monthly throughout the year.
-Wal-Marts Facial Cleansing Cloths. My cousin always used these when we lived together, but it wasn't until I was at her house this past summer that I used one. I love that it takes my eye make up off quickly and I don't have to ruin my washcloths with mascara.
-My favorite books of the year: The Help, The Guernsey Island Potato Peal Pie Society, and Living, Loving, and Learning. I would venture to say the last changed my life. My mother has told me to read it my whole life, but don't tell stubborn me to do anything, I'll do the opposite. It was written by Leo Buscaglia in 1982, but his concepts still apply nearly 30 years later.
-These fuzzy ugly, not so stylish PJ bottoms that keep me warm on freezing cold nights.
-This sweet necklace from Charming Charlies jewelry store.
-Goat Cheese and Rice Crackers. This is my main staple these days besides my English Muffins with PB and whipped honey. I eat this sometimes at 3am when I can't sleep because I'm hungry. I know it doesn't sound good, but it is delicious.
-My Mac. Yes, I totally love it!
-Scarves. I have been into these since I went to Las Vegas. One of the girls I work with had on a simple t-shirt but was able to dress it up by a simple scarf.
-My nephews. Gosh they are so darn cute. I can't get enough of them! They have brought so much joy and happiness to our family.



I'm sure there are many other things that I could add to this list. But this is plenty for now. Looking forward to more favorite things from 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment