Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Tree Lights

I love Christmas Tree lights. There is something relaxing about sitting in a room with a fire and Christmas tree lights on. I spend more time in my living room during the month of December than I do all year long and only because I have Christmas tree lights a twinkling. I also have colored lights on my fireplace mantle intertwined in greenery. It is so, so , so relaxing with a fire, a twinkling lights and a cup of something warm! When I was a kid and even still I loved laying in front of the fireplace warming up my toesies as the lights from my moms beautifully decorated tree were twinkling. I still need to put some wrapped gifts under my tree, but I don't really have anyone to buy for this year. Maybe I will just wrap up some empty boxes and place them under the tree to make it look complete. We will see what I get accomplished this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about turning off everything but the Christmas lights. This is by far my favorite season of the year!

    ReplyDelete