Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fisher Price Phone

This evening Tristen called to tell me that Aidree was talking on the fisher price phone saying, "Auntie Terah I really do miss you."  So cute!  Tristen then let her talk to me on a real phone. It was the first time that we had a real conversation on the phone.  She told me all about school today, eating a hot dog at Costco and playing at Grandmas.  When I asked her if she was going home soon she said, "No, it's not time yet."  Aidree has had a hard time with her speech, but this past year of school has really helped a lot and it is getting easier to understand her.  I think she is just darling.  It is so fun watching her grow into the little person she is becoming.  I reminds me of when I watched her for a day a month after she was born and I kept thinking, "I wonder who she will become."  And I still wonder and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment