Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Tender Mercies

I was able to change my insurance to the better one a month ago, which is great.  However, because it goes from July to July I thought I had to pay my deductible of $1000 and max out of pocket twice $10,500 and $7,500.  This morning I was talking to the girl from my insurance company who has been amazing through this entire process.  I said something about paying two max out of pockets back to back and she informed me that I only had to pay the one max out of pocket because it was per calendar year!  Hello another tender mercy for sure.  I am just fine paying one deductible but two I wasn't so happy about.  Heavenly Father is surely on my side through this and giving me so many tender mercies along the way to let me know He is there, He hears the many prayers in my behalf and He will help me through this trial.  What a blessing the last few days have been to have some of my financial burdens a little lighter.  I am so grateful that I have the means to pay for my medical bills and ever so grateful for insurance that pays most of it!  I can afford a meager $12,000 (even though I'd like to put it towards a new car) when my medical bills will total close to $200,000 this year.  Hooray for TENDER MERCIES and so many BLESSINGS!

1 comment: