Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pocketful Of Poetry

I am a huge Mindy Gledhill fan!  I love her music,which is so uplifting, different and fun.  She has such lovely lyrics too.  Her new album Pocketful Of Poetry came out today!  What a fun title!  As I am at Chemo, I have been listening to tidbits on itunes.  When I get home from chemo I'm definitely going to download her new album with my $25 gift card that my brothers gave me!  I'm also going to download the sound track to Safe Haven I love it.  I love music.  It makes me so happy.  So if you are looking for something new to enjoy as you drive to work or as you clean your house or run your errands, download Mindy Gledhills new album Pocketful Of Poetry or all of her albums, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. We haven't gotten it in our store yet but can't wait to hear it, she is very uplifting!!

    ReplyDelete