Tuesday, September 3, 2013

RAIN

This morning I woke to the pitter-patter of rain drops, big ones too!  What an exciting morning it was!  I have loved rain storms since living in the South.  I love the smell and sounds of a rain storm.  I loved every moment this morning as I sat at my computer with the window open as I smelled the rain and felt its mist through the window.  Apparently we last had a good rain storm in June when I was in the hospital.  Other than that we have had a rather dry Summer.  It has been a lovely, hot Summer which I have enjoyed greatly, but I'm ready for cooler temperatures, crisp fall mornings and a little more rain!

1 comment:

  1. I love rain too!! You know how hot and annoying Phoenix can be in the summer!! anyway this morning we went to church and it was so nice out with big black clouds--HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete